Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Smitten with Clinton on his birthday

President Bill Clinton and admirer

President Clinton’s birthday is Friday, August 19. He will be 65 just a few weeks older then me.

I received an invitation to sign his birthday card “by email” today.

It read in part: “Celebrate his dedication to improving lives around the world through the Clinton Foundation. Send President Clinton a birthday message, and let him know of your commitment to help him build a better world.”

I must admit that he is a hunk for at least my womanly age. When he was in Roanoke campaigning for Terry McAuliffe in the primary for Virginia Governor I was pressing the flesh to get close for pictures – along with all the other women. A woman begged me to take a picture with him as she threw her arms around a startled President Bill Clinton. She paid me for it!

With his knowing smile and captivating piercing eyes women swooned and reached out for him. Lets face it ladies this man oozes sexuality from every pour. Why? Who knows but for sure he “eats it up.”

That day in Roanoke after the speeches were over I looked around. McAuliffe and Clinton were working the crowd. McAuliffe might as well have been invisible. Adoring females surrounded President Clinton who was affectionately “Bill” to us females that day. The men were pushed aside.

It became clear that many of the females in the crowd were there to see Bill who could have spoke gibberish for all they cared.

Bill is welcome back to Roanoke anytime and I know some ladies who would be happy to show him a “good time!”

Categories: Commentary, Elections, Local Events, Politics

Jack Mcguire

August 17th, 2011 at 8:40 PM

Clinton is the reason GW Bush got elected. If GW Bush hadnt been elected 1,000,000 more people would be alive. I hold Clinton responsible because he couldn’t keep it in his pants even in the White House.

Jack Mcguire

August 17th, 2011 at 8:42 PM

In addition,he is a geezer, do you like chicken necks?

Val

August 17th, 2011 at 8:49 PM

Nothing you can say will diminish Bill’s presidency … can you say surplus? Can you say booming economy?

I’d line up the ladies for any President who was as smart as Clinton.

Untitled 1

August 18th, 2011 at 3:46 AM

[…] Blog News Here : Roanoke Free Press » Smitten with Clinton on his birthday The Lamp- Movie Trailer- Destiny Image Films Destiny Image Films endeavors to tell inspirational […]

Susan Hall

August 18th, 2011 at 2:51 PM

Jack – Can you say jealous? :-) Clinton served 8 years, that’s all the Constitution will let him do — and a wonderful 8 years it was!!!!! Bring him back.

Lukey

August 18th, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Mr Clinton diminished his own presidency by having an affair in the Whitehouse and lying about it. And I mean boldface lied directly to the American people.He was impeached also,and cost Gore the White House. I believe that if Gore had been in the White House we would not be in 2 wars all these years, and lost countless lives. Clinton hedonism cost this country dearly.

Jack Mcguire

August 18th, 2011 at 3:43 PM

Clinton diminished his own presidency, and cost Gore the Whitehouse. Without Clintons hedonistic mental problems as a well known womanizer and his lying to the American people we may not have been in the mess we are today.

Val

August 19th, 2011 at 12:55 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL! XX OO

Jack Mcguire

August 19th, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Hey Val, you do know he would screwed you over too.

Fern Henley

August 31st, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Clinton apologized for pardoning Mark Rich, and hopefully letting the Glass-Steagall act being dismissed. Only way to rectify that is to come out publicly in support of HR1489. If he doesn’t do that he doesn’t have a brain, courage, or love for our nation’s citizens. Oh, well. Then he could come out supporting NAWAPA to give us productive job opportunities.